Monday, February 06, 2006

First-Timer

As Jennifer pointed out to me I was at some point in my life "techno-savvy." I don't feel as such these days, but after spending an evening reading through the thoughts, emotions, and wisdom offered by members of my family, I cannot help but feel as an outsider. The time has come to put my expertise to work and join in the family tradition. I make no promise of wit, wisdom, or promptness, but I will determine some form of regularity in which I will alert each of you to the goings on and possibly even respond to your staggering postings. Now, as I am a student, and will continue to be for at least another 14 months, I will break from this distraction and continue with my original motivation for internet use - homework. Please continue to think, write, and inspire. Your words are music to my ears (eh, eyes).
"You don't know me, but I know me!" - Noah in "The Notebook"

5 comments:

Mr. Nash said...

The world welcomes your thoughts with open arms and an open mind.

jenn said...

There are no expectations with this. I'm just so glad you are along for the ride! LOVE YOU!

Jill said...

I was wondering when you were going to join the blog world. Surely you've got stuff to say and a fun life to share. Welcome Angela.

georgia-mom said...

It has made us all feel more connected, so I'm so glad you've made the plunge. I miss my baby!! and this will help. Thanks. I love you most!

Elizabeth said...

I am so excited to see you on too!! Hooray for Angela!