Friday, November 10, 2006

Rambling...

No, I don't have anything to say, but when it has been so long since I posted that even my husband has noticed, it is probably time to jump on the ball again. Hey look! I'm alive! In looking for a topic to blog about there is no better place to start than by looking through pictures. I was reviewing the many adventures of this summer I realized the only thing I ever wrote about was all the driving. Let's be honest, the driving wasn't fun but in the end my summer was a blast. I got to see a lot of people, learn a lot of new skills, and make incredible memories. Did you know that Micah and I got the first pet of our married lives this summer? On our stop over in Texas we decided to go swimming. Micah, being the gentleman that he is, cleaned out the pool so I would actually get in. Part of cleaning it out meant removing a drowned tarantula from the bottom. After 20 minutes or so of splashing around Micah went to make sure the spider hadn't fallen back in the water, and to his surprise... it MOVED. Of course this meant Micah had saved our poor little submarine, or submerged, or submercible ("sub" to avoid argument) from imminent death. We found a glass house for Sub, and brought him home, into our lives and hearts forever. Ok, so Sub died before the summer was over, but we sure had fun playing with him the one night he came out to play...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooooor Sub... :(

Elizabeth said...

That creeps me out a little, but it's really cool! LOVE to see a new blog from you!
See you in 2 days!!!

jenn said...

Someone better warn Jill not to read this blog! She will NOT like those pictures.

Cute name- hee hee!

Yes, I am still up at almost 3am- trying to get ready to go!! What's it to you?!