Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Technology is Underappreciated
As many of you know, I NEVER POST. It's nothing personal, really. I don't have internet at home and it feels weird using the internet for personal reasons at work. The only time I get online is at the Provo City Library, or when I'm stealing my neighbor's wireless connection. SO RUDE! Well, lucky for you (and me), I can now amend a previous statement. "I [didn't] have internet at home."
WE GOT INTERNET! More accurately, our neighbor's upstairs (you may remember Garr from his debut in "The Charismatic Kringle") got internet and they asked several of the other building tenants to go in on it with them. So now I get internet the honest way; I pay for it.
This is good because it means I can post more. I didn't say I will post more, because my life is still extremely boring, but I definitely can post whenever I want and I don't have to head over to the library to update you on my life. YIPPEE!!
I'm glad to be back in the world of technology and fully emerse myself in the possibilities (like keeping in touch with my family and friends).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so happy! I have found that pregnancy makes me miss my family more so I check these blogs far more frequently than I care to admit. I'm so glad that I can finally hear from you!
Woo hoo! I'm so excited you can post more!
I'm so excited to see that you are alive:) You better be posting more!!!
Ta-hee-hee! Ta-hoo-hoo! Hooray!! AHHHH!! (all said in a joyously girly way accompanied by cartwheels!)
Welcome Back! Ta-hee-hee!!
I use photoshop...well now I used something else that is for digital photo editing because it got erased off my computer, but i loved using photoshop. Try some of the links on the websites i love from my blog. those a lot of time have freebies. Good luck!
Hey I'm around, in the town just south of your college. Always around because of my 2 year old, and the bun in the oven. My number changed. I gave my cell phone to my brother when he got home, but now he is back in brazil so all you would get his voicemail. I'll have to text you to give you my number, or email you. Maybe email is good incase your number is changed. Plus my husband hates paying for texting.
Hey Angela,
well been married 2 yrs 4 mnths to my wonderful hubby!
Sometimes when I get bored I go blog "stocking" so I just click on someone I know and keep clicking and sometimes I run across people I know. So I think I found someone that had your mom's blog then I found your's thru hers!
Yeah so glad now we can keep in touch thru blogging!
Post a Comment