I'm sure most of you know it was my birthday last week. I wanted to update you all on my many celebrations. I must admit, my 24th birthday may be the most memorable. (I just turned 24.)
The party started two weekends before my actual birthday. Provo is so boring. I was itching for new scenery. It's hard for me to leave Utah County when I have so much family so nearby. For motivation I chose to see family less nearby. I went to St. George to spend 3 days with Eliza, Danny, and baby Wesley.
pictures to come
It was very relaxing to get away and enjoy some good recreational activity: walks, horseback riding, tubing on the lake, etc. Then there was quality girl time chatting with Eliza, more quality chat time when Danny joined us, and some homemade caramel corn to top it off.
Tuesday, the 23rd, I got a much-needed haircut - THANK YOU MELISSA! - and took myself shopping. Who knew Kohl's had so much to offer? The evening's celebration included dinner, dancing, and some of my favorite television stars. Jennifer and I went and saw So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour 2008. So fun!
watch for pictures on Jenn's blog
My birthday on the 25th was better than expected. Of course, my expectation was to work all day so anything was better than that. Instead of jumping up and heading straight to work in the morning I hung out at home with Micah. We talked and played video games. One game actually - Burnout: Revenge. I've never had so much fun watching cars blow up.
I finally hopped up and got out the door to meet some old college roomies for lunch. You remember Heather and Ashley, right?
birthday gathering with Nathan and Micah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
4 comments:
Ooh la la you look so gorgeous! I love the picture of you with your friends ;) Happy Birthday!
Your hair is so CUTE! I was hoping to see photos of your trip to the canyon too. Where are those? And can I tell you how jealous I am about going to the So You Think You Can Dance show?! (I love Joshua!) I want to go so bad but it comes to Phoenix like the week before I'm due. Hey, wait a sec, that's like 2 weeks away!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I'm so glad it was a good one and SO glad I got to celebrate with you and Katee and Joshua and Twitch and Chelsie and Thayne... BEST celebration ever!
Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a ton of fun!!! I'm really jealous about the SYTYCD tour! You and Micah need to come visit soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment