New York, New York
Saturday morning Micah and I hopped a plane to New York. We were busy getting ready Friday night so we didn't go to bed till the wee small hours of the morning. Then we woke up during the wee small hours of the morning to catch our flight. Needless to say, we we're tired.
Now we're in New York and we couldn't be more excited. We plan on seeing all the sights and enjoying every moment. The real reason we're here however is for Martin. Micah's best friend is getting married in Manhattan this week.
I'll keep you updated on all the happenings as the days go on.
6 comments:
In New York already? Time is just flying by right now! I hope you have a blast.
Missing you...
Wow have fun in NY! I loved it there on our honeymoon, my advice go to all the sites early or else you'll stand in line a LONG time!
Happy late Birthday!
I LOVE NYC!!!!!! I hope you have so much fun while you are there. Can't wait to hear all about it!
HAve so much fun! I'm so jealous!
p.s.
i remember when no sleep didn't affect you at all! I swore you could go for days on 3 hours:)
Post a Comment