I haven't thought much about Christmas shopping this year because Micah and I aren't shopping for each other. We are saving what money we have to put down on a house. I do not, however, want to be inconsiderate of my friends and family who are trying to finish their Christmas shopping. Consequently, I added a link at the top left of my blog which will connect you to my Amazon Wishlist.
(Make sure you sort from highest priority to lowest priority.)
Now you can all buy me gifts!!! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
4 comments:
I wish I didn't have to do any shopping- did you want to do mine?
How sweet of you! Sadly I already bought your present. Or Rachel's present to you anyway. We'll be there in 2 weeks!! :)
wow you read my mind! I was just thinking that you needed to make a list to make my christmas shopping easier:) did you find a house yet??
redesigning doesn't count as posting.
Post a Comment