Thirty-three hours from now I will run my first 5K.
I'm super nervous about my run.
I'm almost as nervous as I am excited.
Micah and I have not been great about sticking to our running schedule, so I don't feel as ready as I'd hoped. Also, I've been having strange ankle pains for the last few weeks that really slow me down. I tried running on the elliptical for a while to relieve the pressure. It helped a lot with the pain, but now that we're running on pavement again the pain came back. I just hope that I'll be able to finish the run.
I'm especially excited because Jenn and her WHOLE FAMILY will run with us. Micah and I may look like complete fools next to their well-honed running skills, but we're happy to have some company.
WISH ME LUCK! I'll keep you posted on my success or utter failure.
10 comments:
We are so excited to come and share your SUCCESS! (It will be a success.) And for all you know we look like fools every time we run! See you there!
Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!
Well you competed it! Your first 5k was success.
Maybe I can run at your next one.
God save my poor, broken body!
Good luck!!!
Good Luck with your run and hopefully your ankle holds up. Hope nothing serious is wrong with it.
good luck, wrap that ankle up!
I hope it went well!
Are you ever going to post again?
Post a Comment