Wednesday, September 23, 2009

11 Posts in 11 Days

A few weeks back, Jenn told her blog followers that she would post 10 blogs in 10 days.  I think she was trying to make up for only blogging only once every two months or so.  In response to her blog post, I commented that I would post 11 times in 11 days. (Good healthy competition, right?)

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Today I am writing post #11 and it has only been 10 days.  It is currently 10:19 pm and Jenn has yet to blog today.  It looks like she may have to start her 10 day streak over again.  Sorry, Jenn.  I still love you!!

For all of my blog followers (even those who don't comment), never fear.  I am not done blogging.  I still owe you pictures of my new motorcycle, and frequent updates on the happenings in my life (like my GOLDEN birthday on Friday).  Until tomorrow...

AUF WIEDERSEHEN

4 comments:

Micah said...

Way to crush the competition. ...too bad it was your sister. Jenn, You can still make it! The world is anxiously awaiting! I can only refresh my browser for so many hours with no reward...

jenn said...

You are lucky that you are not in the room because I am swearing at blogger and now I'm swearing at you!

I have been trying ALL night to get pictures to load and format and STAY on my published post- I hate blogger! I don't ever want to blog again! Or at least not until I have gotten some sleep...

I knew you would win on Sunday when you said you were going home to post- I didn't have it in me and had to start over Monday.

Good Job- I guess. You know I'm a sore loser though so I'm not going to bed very happy.

Kizzie said...

How funny!
At least your family members blog! I'm still trying to get my sisters to try it out!

jenn said...

I know you reached your goal and won the challenge and it's not after midnight- but I was just checkin' for a post before heading to bed.

Love you.