My sophomore year of college I was introduced to a game called Bubble Trouble and quickly became addicted. My roommate, Ashley, and I would compete for highest level and highest score. Each of us wanted to be better than the other. Micah and I would sit next to each other and play on our respective laptops, but that was always disappointing because he was so much better than me so I would often encourage that we cooperate on the two player option so that we could "spend time together." Bubble Trouble was embarrassingly prevalent throughout my college career.
I recently learned that Bubble Trouble 2: Rebubbled was released. Of course I had to try it out. I'll be honest and admit that it isn't as good as the first. They were creative in introducing new bubble shapes and the on/off feature, but by making it more complex it has lost the simplistic appeal of the original. Despite this fact, I can't help but play it. Bubble Trouble had 22 levels. I beat the game on numerous occassions and still enjoyed playing it again. I just want to beat Rebubbled once. IT IS HARD! I got stuck on level 45 for two full days and now I'm up to level 58. I just learned, much to my dismay, that there are 72 levels!!! I know there are only 14 more levels, but they are so difficult that I'm not sure I'll ever finish. I've decided already that once I finish Rebubbled, I'M NEVER PLAYING AGAIN! (But I have to beat it once!)

4 comments:
Sleep - 35% of day.
Work - 35% of day.
Bubble Trouble 2 - 50% of day.
Just kidding. You've been moderate in playing. However, whenever I hear the rapid tap of a spacebar... I know what you're doing. ;)
You are funny. I can imagine the rapid tapping and that is making me laugh! Good Luck! I hope you beat it before Sunday because I don't really want to play it for game night. ;)
Too funny. I do have fond memories of you and Ashley both playing that game for hours.
You could try a real challenge, like a marathon! :)
Post a Comment