Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you all for a fabulous birthday weekend.  I apologize in advance for the amazing lack of photos to commemorate the event.  Here's a rundown of my celebratory activities:

Friday, September 25th (my GOLDEN birthday):
  • Work - 1/2 day
  • Flu Shot - MY FIRST!
  • Lunch with Jenn
  • Afternoon viewing of "FAME" (disappointing)
  • PRESENTS!
  • Mother-in-Law's concert at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square
  • Dinner/Dessert with both my family and my in-laws at Olive Garden
Saturday, September 26th:
  • BBQ at my in-laws
  • MORE PRESENTS!
  • Relief Society General Broadcast at the Conference Center
  • Applecrisp for dessert
  • MarioKart on the Wii
P. S. Happy GOLDEN Birthday, Lesli!!

Sunday, September 27th:
  • Church in the morning
  • Sabbath-breaking with some GAME on the Wii
  • Jenn's for dinner, dessert, games, and more fun family time.  (I LOVE FAMILY TIME!)
Thanks again to all who helped my birthday weekend feel special!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I'm glad it was a good birthday- you only get one golden one!

Sorry about Fame- but it was fun to see it with YOU!

I love family time too! I'm definitely feeling spoiled by 4 of the last 6 days including time with you!!

maymey-Old said...

I'm glad you had a good Birthday. I LOVE you!

Jenny said...

Well Happy Late Birthday!!! Glad you had a great weekend!

le said...

Hopefully you received my telepathic Happy Birthday wishes.
If you didn't I apologize they must have gotten lost in transit.