Thursday, October 01, 2009

Whisper Sweet Nothings

In a romantic relationship, it is traditional for the happy couple to whisper sweet nothings or exchange letters of love. In keeping with this tradition, I asked my dear, sweet husband to write me a love note.  Have you met Micah?  I should have known better.

Although Micah's sentiment is silly, his sincere and creative expression hangs on my desk at work and brings me happiness every weekday.  I love you too, Micah!

4 comments:

maymey-Old said...

Funny- but cute.

jenn said...

ahhh.

(My favorite boyfriend wrote me notes with doodles and tucked them in my locker or as we passed in the halls. Don't know what it is about love notes, but they work.)

jenn said...

Should it have been spelled "awww" instead? It was a sappy sigh- just to clarify.

Amy said...

that is too cute! and I love your motorcycle! sweet!