Thursday, February 04, 2010

More About Ravati

Kathryn complained that I didn't give enough information about our new car.  For those who care, here it is:

Sorry for the poor quality. It was getting dark when Micah took these pictures.


Ravvy is a Toyota Rav4.  She has just over 27,000 miles on her.  She has 4 doors, 4 wheel drive and 4 cylinders.  (Technically she has a 5th door if you count the back/trunk.)  She has a full-sized spare tire, ten cupholders (yes, 10!), 3 AC adapters, an AUX input for the stereo, and power everything.   I say again,
 
AIN'T SHE A BEAUT!?!?!

5 comments:

jenn said...

10 cup holders?!!@#@@# That still blows me away. Congrats- she IS a beaut!

Amy said...

awesome car! I love it!

le said...

Will you ever see this? Man you haven't blogged in a while, but none the less. Forever ago I told you that your blog couldn't be viewed in RSS readers like blogrolls on people's blogs or google reader. Tonight I found out how to change that if you ever choose. In blogger dashboard go to the settings tab, then go to Site Feed page, found right below the settings tab to the right. The first option in that page is Allow blog feeds, you can either check full, short or none. I'm assuming you selected none. If you want yours updated blog to be seen on RSS readers you need to change that setting, preferable to full, but maybe you don't care, if people know if you've blogged or not.

maymey-Old said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maymey-Old said...

My blog counter thing just hit 6 months. You haven't posted in half a year!