established 4 November 2005
Can I come in your suit case pretty please? I'm excited for you! I'm also glad that you actually posted ;)
Hooray for your connections and your Visa. Let us know when you have a ticket and a plan.
I'm excited too and just a little sad it can't be me. It will be a great trip and Kathryn will be so glad to see you! (Kiss the babies for me)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I come in your suit case pretty please? I'm excited for you! I'm also glad that you actually posted ;)
Hooray for your connections and your Visa. Let us know when you have a ticket and a plan.
I'm excited too and just a little sad it can't be me. It will be a great trip and Kathryn will be so glad to see you! (Kiss the babies for me)
Post a Comment