Friday, April 01, 2011

day1 - yourself with 15 random facts

1. I bought a house. We call it "Monster House."

2. I'm still at the office, despite the fact that I am finished with work for the day.

3. I've traveled to China... twice.

4. My music collection is much like a diary to me - deeply personal and full of guilty pleasures.

5. I own an iPhone. I love my iPhone. I could not live without my iPhone. Daily, I feel guilty for how much time I waste using my iPhone.

6. I think I'm pretty average. Some people think more of me (some think less), but I think I'm pretty much right down the middle in just about every regard.

7. I love bold colors (not to be confused with BRIGHT colors, which I only love sometimes).

8. For dessert, I prefer candy over baked goods.

9. I'm currently taking four different prescription medications. I hate swallowing pills.

10. I only ever met one person with the same name as me until I started this job - there are currently 5 women named Angela in the company.

11. I am a godmother to approximately 11.5 children.

12. It bothers me how few people in the world know how to use a semi-colon correctly.

13. I don't like my handwriting.

14. I went skydiving once.

15. Words cannot explain how happy I am to be done with this list. Fifteen random facts is HARD for me. I think it's the random part I have issue with. Once you get an idea in your head, it's easy to have all the following facts be centered around the same idea.
Difficult, difficult, lemon-difficult.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I love #15 more than anything. It WAS hard to come up with 15 things.

I'm worried that I am on the list of inappropriate semi-colon users. I'm so grateful you are godmother to my five children. Congratulations on "Monster House." And some of the Peeps in my storage room are just for you!

I'm so glad you mentioned on Kathryn's blog that you posted or I would have missed all the fun here on your blog! Love you Sister!!

georgia-mom said...

Ditto. I wouldn't have known you were blogging either if you hadn't mentioned it. I check Kathryn's blog to see if anyone else has blogged.
Ditto. I'm bothered by lots of punctuation, grammar and spelling mis-use. I use semi-colons a lot; I hope I use them well.
Ditto. 15 things is so hard to come up with I didn't do it.
NOT ditto: you are NOT average.
Ditto. I love you.

megan said...

Who is this .5 of a child that you are the godmother of?