Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Fantasic Fours
I had to join in the numbers and complete my "FOURS" questionaire. Afterall, it's probably a good way to break myself into this new blog lifestyle.
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Linda's Electric Quilters - rolling patterns
2. Student secretary at BYU for the deparment of Humanities, Classics, and Comparative Literature
3. Secretary in the administrative offices at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, also at BYU
4. Baby sister in a family of 10. Ok, so I haven't actually held 4 jobs yet, but I remember this being tough work growing up.
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Return to Me
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Mulan
4. The Italian Job
Four places you have lived:
1. Poulsbo, Washington
2. Antelope, California
3. McKinney, Texas
4. Provo, Utah
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Alias
3. Lost
4. Law & Order
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Shanghai, Beijing, and Wuhan (all in China)
2. Las Vegas
3. Seattle
4. Chicago
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Wellsfargo Online Banking
3. Brigham Young University - Route Y
4. Zone games @ MSN for their Sudoku puzzle
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Raspberries covered in Half and Half
2. Fondue - Cheese, Oil, and Dessert (I will happily list all seperately if I need to!)
3. Manicotti
4. Mushrooms - canned, raw, sauteed, or stuffed... I'll eat them all
Four places you would rather be right now:
1. In bed, sleeping
2. Jenn's house
3. Having a late night pow-wow on mom's bed
4. AWAY FROM PROVO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You did a LOT more than roll patterns at LEQ. Rick and Linda thought of you as an indispensable part of the family. Glad you thought of China as a vacation and not a job. I'm always up for a late pow-wow! Love you.
The mushroom part is scary.
If you want, I can share with you the other site I go to for my daily sudoku puzzle. And thanks so much for getting me hooked on it!
I'm totally with you on the mushrooms thing. :)
OK- all is forgiven! It makes me SO happy that you would WANT to be at my house! We love it when you come and despite my bitter retort last night, you are always welcome!!! Love you!
Post a Comment