A few weeks ago in church I listened to a Wilford Woodruff lesson on the importance of keeping a record and was challenged to go home and write a brief personal history. This is far too much information for me to leave posted here permanently but I wanted to share with you an outline of my life. It doesn't seem like much but it has been a busy 21 years and I can only imagine what the future has in store for me. When I think about the past and contemplate the future I can't help but be hopeful of what life will bring. It is days like today that make me feel on top of the world and completely invincible. Monday, August 21, 2006
All About Me
My name is Angela Woodard. I was born September 25, 1984, to Richard and Georgia Sauter in Bremerton, WA. I am their eighth child and the baby of the family. My parents are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I too was baptized a member on October 10, 1992, by my oldest brother, Ben. In 1995 I moved with my family to Antelope, CA, where I finished elementary school and got through all but the last two months of junior high. In February of 1999 my familiy moved again, this time to McKinney, TX. Here I endured 4 more years of school, played varsity volleyball, and graduated from McKinney High School in June 2003. The following summer I spent several weeks teaching English to children in China with a program called Acting English. I returned to America in the fall to attend Brigham Young University in Provo, UT. Where here I became close with an old high school buddy and my now husband, Joseph Micah Woodard. We have been married for over 8 months, spend whatever time we can with family, and dream of our lives after homework. Together we will begin our fourth and final year at BYU in September.
A few weeks ago in church I listened to a Wilford Woodruff lesson on the importance of keeping a record and was challenged to go home and write a brief personal history. This is far too much information for me to leave posted here permanently but I wanted to share with you an outline of my life. It doesn't seem like much but it has been a busy 21 years and I can only imagine what the future has in store for me. When I think about the past and contemplate the future I can't help but be hopeful of what life will bring. It is days like today that make me feel on top of the world and completely invincible.
A few weeks ago in church I listened to a Wilford Woodruff lesson on the importance of keeping a record and was challenged to go home and write a brief personal history. This is far too much information for me to leave posted here permanently but I wanted to share with you an outline of my life. It doesn't seem like much but it has been a busy 21 years and I can only imagine what the future has in store for me. When I think about the past and contemplate the future I can't help but be hopeful of what life will bring. It is days like today that make me feel on top of the world and completely invincible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't hear that lesson as I'm in primary, but Scott taught it so I know a little bit about what it said. I'm so glad you actually did something about it! And I love this blog. And again, what an incredible picture!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I missed you!!
What a great short bio! I did the same thing once: came home and took 20 minutes to write a brief history. Everyone should do at least that. I'm glad you shared it, and LOVE the picture. You do have the world at your feet and the expanse of your life ahead of you. You were born to succeed and I know you will.
Is that picture from Goblin Valley? Perfect for your entry! I am SO, SO impressed that you came home and did something about your lesson! The good that would come if we all did just that!!...
Post a Comment