
I know it's been ages since I've posted, but I wanted to say a quick hello to any devoted readers who check my blank blog. I have been spending my summer in Wyoming working construction with my husband. There have been ups and downs, many of which I'll find time to blog about later, but I wanted to give you all a glimpse of how beautiful it is up here. Last Sunday, my only day off work, Micah and I went for a short hike to see the largest intermittent spring in the United States (I think). This is a taste of what we saw on the way:


Definitely my idea of a summer home location!
3 comments:
Count me as devoted.
Good to hear from you! I'm sure your summer has been hard, but what an opportunity to be in such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Trite, I know, but wish I was there!
Wish you were here too, but you will be not-soon-enough.
I'm definitely among the devoted, and I'm thrilled to see a new post from you!
What beautiful pictures. I can only imagine how amazing those places are in real life. Thank you so much for posting them!
I was devoted, until I went AWOL. Love the new post and the pictures! When are you coming back (said with a whine that means it isn't soon enough!)
Post a Comment