Friday, February 16, 2007
TAGGED by Jennifer
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. When I have a headache, I take a shower with the lights off
2. I cannot sleep without socks on - my toes just don't hold heat
3. I prefer candy over dessert (I tell myself it's just because buying candy is easier than baking, but really I think it is the sugar quantity!)
4. I have frames hanging on my wall because I like the way it looks, but I haven't put any pictures into the frames. (I know I'm lame!)
5. The smell of corn stimulates my gag reflex
6. I love giving gifts, but it's really hard/awkward for me to receive them
Six Things that make me HAPPY!
1. My husband
2. A phone call from a friend
3. When Ethan is so excited to see me he can't stay off my lap
4. Going to class only to find it has been cancelled for the day
5. A new box of See's Candy (specifically bon-bons and buttercreams)
6. Coming home from a long day to find the dishes are already done
Sorry, there is no one else to tag, but I will prompt Kathryn and Mom to jump on the bandwagon. We're all waiting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! You did it! I love your lists- I didn't know you slept in socks too! The frames thing is cracking me up!
Ohh- I new box of See's candy... I shared the one you picked up for me and that meant it did not last long enough!
Love you!
I love your lists! The sock thing is funny to me because I can NOT sleep in socks! But I'm with you on the gift thing. I learned some new things about you!
I'm not sure I knew anything about you that you put on your weird list. Thank goodness for blogs.
OK, I know I'm tagged, but you know I don't know myself well enough to do a list like this.
I can tell you that I like to get in bed with socks on until my feet warm up, then I have to take them off.
And because we don't get See's here, I've learned to care more about Valerie's caramels.
Post a Comment