Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brooklyn Bridge Revisited 10-3-08

I forgot to mention one thing from the day of Martin's wedding. Martin's friend Nathan made the trip from Georgia. It was his first time in the city, so he wasn't ready to go home after the reception. We aren't exactly into the nightlife, so we took Nathan to walk to the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a totally different experience at night. I am so glad we went. Beginning our walk on the Brooklyn Bridge
The Manhattan Bridge in the distance
Bridge traffic
Empire State Building & Chrysler Building
Manhattan's Financial District

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is totally awesome! Good job on the heel click, you totally look like you could be in the movie! :-)
The wedding looks like it was beautiful in cen. Park.

Coming soon.... said...

I like the new layout, very cute. What have you decided with your apartment? You moving?