I have not forgotten about my New York posts, and I will definitely keep filling you in on my trip (since blogging is my new journal it may be more for my record than for your enjoyment).
I wanted to take a quick minute to tell you this: if you want to update your blog layout, you must use LeeLou Blogs. I have tried other sites and LeeLou has some of the cutest layouts and is absolutely 100% the easiest to use. Did I mention the layouts are FREE? This week LeeLou is giving away several prizes for a new launch party, so make sure you check it out.

2 comments:
You just won some awesome treats from the Sweet Tooth Fairy on Leelou Blogs!!! Email me at Leeloublogs@aol.com so I can send you more info!!!
I think her blog designs are SO cute but I can't bring myself to let go of my original. I've had it a LONG time! And I like it. Maybe I'll set Megan's up with her- did you want to show me how?!!
And I know I haven't commented but I've read all your NY blogs and I am waiting for more!
Post a Comment