Yes, we were on vacation, but Micah and I wanted Sunday to be something other than another touring day. We decided to make it a day of rest. We slept in a little longer than usual, and then we took in the morning session of conference. Only, on the East Coast, the "morning" session is at noon, so we really got to sleep in.
After the session we went to the laundromat on the corner so we would have clean clothes for the week to come. With new weight and luggage restrictions on every airline, we decided to pack one week of clothes for our two week vacation. Doing laundry once is cheaper than paying $25 to check an extra suitcase.
We came back to the apartment for the next session of conference and stayed in the rest of the night. It was just the sort of break we needed. Now we are refreshed for the coming excitement.
Next Post: The Empire State Building & More
2 comments:
2 weeks in New York?! I'm sooo jealous! I can't even believe it. Can't wait to see about the next day!
Hey. GLad I found you. NOw I can be blogging friends with your whole family.:)
Post a Comment