When I found my cheap ticket to Phoenix I had actually been looking for tickets to Dallas to see my parents. Tickets to Dallas were not so cheap. So, my travel plans turned Phoenix bound. Micah couldn't come with me so it was just going to be the girls (+Joe).
On Sunday we attended church and then a friend had us over for dinner. After dinner we played Ticket to Ride. When we got back home we also played Fluxx. Kathryn won nearly every time and still hated the game. Ah well, there's no accounting for taste.The rest of the weekend included naps, playing with Avery, watching a movie, reading a book, giving Kathryn a Fat Unicorn shirt and watching Avery crawl for the first time.

3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect weekend! When are we playing Fluxx again?!!
So mean! I saw the title and I thought you were coming to visit again.
AHAHAHA!! "Why so serious?" I love it. Comedy flows from you like... uh... old faithful? hmmm...
Post a Comment