No, this post does not count as my daily post. I will complete a post (pictures included) when I get home from work tonight, but it will likely be after midnight and the date stamp will show that I posted on September 18th.
Since I usually post after all of you have gone to bed so you cannot check my blog until morning, I assume that you'll accept a post-midnight post for my September 17th post. Afterall, I won't have gone to bed so it will still feel like the same day to me!
If you need a way to keep yourself busy until morning, count how many times I used the word "post" in this post.
Catch you in the morning!!
1 comment:
Work is stupid. Sorry you had to be there all night!
I love reading your posts and want you to post often but you know you could have counted the work post as a post and then the Phoenix post as another post- increasing your total post count and getting you closer to your goal of 11 posts in 11 days...
(did I use post as often as you did in your POST?!!)
Post a Comment