Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That's why we're sisters!

My sisters and I don't look terribly similar. Despite this fact, when we are in public together people can always identify us as sisters. We use the same expressions, the same mannerisms, and even give the same "YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!" look. We roll our eyes, we talk with our hands, and we often say the exact same thing at the same time. Each time one of these things happens, we inevitably exclaim, "That's why we're sisters!"


During Kathryn's most recent visit, I learned that our similarities express themselves through our unconscious minds as well as our conscious minds. See the picture below?




Hey, Kathryn. That's why we're sisters!!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

If I sleep in the same position but flipped (my side of the bed puts me on my left side), does that make us half sisters?!

FUNNY picture! And I'm loving the daily posts- are you trying to outdo me? Is this a challenge?! ;)

The Jacksons said...

I KNOW! And I love it!

georgia-mom said...

Hey, I sleep like that too!

le said...

You don't look like twins, but I definitely think you two look like sisters.