established 4 November 2005
Well yeah. What else would you grab? How would you sleep without it? Sounds like a no brainer to me!
I'm glad you'd take the time to grab your husband. I was scared for a moment ;)
I've seen your baby blanket so I totally get why you would grab it.
Your Angel-Baby blanket? Oh, if only the lady who made it for you could know what it has meant to you. We didn't know her well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well yeah. What else would you grab? How would you sleep without it? Sounds like a no brainer to me!
I'm glad you'd take the time to grab your husband. I was scared for a moment ;)
I've seen your baby blanket so I totally get why you would grab it.
Your Angel-Baby blanket? Oh, if only the lady who made it for you could know what it has meant to you. We didn't know her well.
Post a Comment