established 4 November 2005
That picture makes me mad! I wish it would die and go away. It's funny that you kids all like it so much when I hate it so much. Funny kids.
Oh my gosh! I can hardly type- I am laughing so hard at mom's comment!I had no idea she felt that way.LOVE the cruise collage- good, good times! And self-portraits are a great answer! Wish I had thought of it.
Awww, thanks. I appreciate it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That picture makes me mad! I wish it would die and go away. It's funny that you kids all like it so much when I hate it so much. Funny kids.
Oh my gosh! I can hardly type- I am laughing so hard at mom's comment!
I had no idea she felt that way.
LOVE the cruise collage- good, good times! And self-portraits are a great answer! Wish I had thought of it.
Awww, thanks. I appreciate it!
Post a Comment