Thursday, April 14, 2011

day9 - person that has gotten you through the most

I know. I know. I fell out of the blogging world yet again. However, I am still determined to finish this 30 day challenge. I'll do two posts a day until I'm caught up.

Day 9: person people that has have gotten you me through the most


Sisters. Sisters.
There were never such devoted sisters.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I love being your sister.

I had a weird dream last night where I had this little girl who was the youngest and she was so cute and helpful and smart and I kept telling her that she was going to be someone's Angela because everyone needed an Angela. Weird, right?! But true. Everyone needs an Angela!

Kate said...

2 posts a day huh?

georgia-mom said...

I feel the same way--about my sisters, and about my girls having such great sisters. What a blessing.