Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Wedding Day

I am in the process of catching up with an old friend from high school who hasn't seen any of my wedding photos. So, this is a temporary post to highlight moments from my wedding weekend. Please don't feel like you need to go through it all (it turned out longer than I had anticipated).

Jillian - this if for you! (click on a photo to enlarge it)

Micah and I were married November 4, 2005 in the LDS temple in Manti, UT. Friends and family were there to greet us afterwards, including a pregnant Lesli (Hammond) Huntzinger.
This is everyone who came from both sides of the family. It is so amazing to have everyone together like that.

Jenn asked for a fun pose for the friends picture, and my loving brother immediately dove down to tear Micah and I apart. HILARIOUS!

(she may not look very pregnant, but she was...)

Here is my studly brother again making up for trying to tear us apart before.
Did you know Micah and Nathan were/are best friends? Fun, eh?

We were so tired of smiling by the end. My cheeks hurt... literally.

My only girlish fantasy was fulfilled when we left the ceremony in a horse drawn carriage!

Before the wedding we had a luncheon for close friends and family:
We held our reception the following evening at the Springville Museum of Art (in Utah). The building turned out perfect, thanks with my fabulous family who did all the setting up without me. Here follows some self-explanatory shots. ENJOY!

4 comments:

jenn said...

cute pictures.
cute couple.
happy day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ange! It's Jillian. Thanks so much for posting your wedding pictures. You look beautiful! Your dress was very pretty. I love the train! You guys look happy together. And the picture with Lesli pregnant? Wow...I was like...it was just yesterday we did our Junior Girls Soundtrack and now both of you are married, one with a baby, and all of us are in college. Crazy! Thanks again for the pics. I'm so glad we're back in touch!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute post! I love it!

georgia-mom said...

Thanks for the memories. It was a very happy day. And the happiness just ripples on.....